Monday, August 4, 2014

My get ready with me video is now live!

Hey y'all. I hope you all are having a great Monday! I just uploaded my Get Ready With Me concert edition on my Youtube Channel. Make sure you go check it out.

http://youtu.be/puHFCkZNlX8

Also, back in the first few days of June, my vacuum bit the dust. Well actually, you cant find bags for it anymore so I finally got a new one Friday. It is a Bissel Powerforce Compact Bagless Vacuum and at only 35.00 at Walmart, it was a bargain. I read reviews on it on Wal-mart.com before buying it and I am insanely happy with it. It's small, lightweight,easy to empty and clean, (Thanks Michelle for showing me how), and it's powerful. It got down cobwebs I didn't even know I had. So if you're in the market for a new or cheap but sufficient vacuum, I highly recommend this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment