Friday, July 11, 2014

Why am I still awake?

So it's 9:31 am and I'm still awake.  I feel asleep early last night and woke up around 11:30pm and have been up since.  Thing's are getting better for us financially. We are getting our internet and cable back Monday. (I'm posting this from my living room, with my computer in a window since it picks up random wifi) In some ways I'm thankful for not relying solely on internet and television for entertainment.  I know I read 6 books the month of April and that was a record for me.  But oh how I've missed tv.  I feel like I have a shit-ton of shows to catch up on.  I know this post is really random, but hey, I'm sleep deprived.  Im so excited to start posting here regularly and to make videos again.  I have a thrift haul coming soon that will be my most epic haul so far.   I also plan on putting a few outfits together and letting you all pick which one I should wear to the Jesse McCartney concert on the 29th.

xoxo
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment